Bartending Made Easy
Click on image to enlarge.
by Janette Dixon
Description: Bartending Made Easy is the guide for every bartender or wanna be bartender. In plain words Janette Dixon shows you how to be an expert at bartending so all your parties can be a smash.
eBook Publisher: DiskUs Publishing,
eBookwise Release Date: June 2005
1 Reader Ratings:
Available eBook Formats: OEBFF Format (IMP) [47 KB]
Reading time: 18-26 min.
Basic list of the supplies you will need for a professionally equipped bar. * * * *
* A jigger measure (one with an accurate scale of half and quarter ounces)
* A bar strainer
* A corkscrew
* A can or bottle opener
* A Large picture
* A mixing glass or shaker
* A set of measuring spoons
* A lemon-lime squeezer
* A Paring knife
* Ice bucket with tongs (vacuum type is preferred)
* A wooden muddler (for mashing mints, fruits, etc.)
* A variety of different glassware for different types of drinks